After launching in 2009, bitcoin has received a massive growth and popularity, and the flaws of traditional banking system have been exposed by this decentralized currency. After bitcoin, there are thousands of crypto currencies has been launched, and you can find memes tokens, contracts, altcoins and stablecoins in the crypto world. You must keep your eyes on these recent trends while you invest in crypto currency. You can use trading with BitAlpha AI in this regard, where all such information is available.
Nowadays, several businesses including some large companies like, Microsoft and Starbucks are accepting bitcoin as a valid payment mode. People can buy goods and services with bitcoin, and you can also book your travel tickets and packages with your coins.
Here, you can find some statistics about Bitcoin and other crypto currencies:
- Till Feb, 2021, Bitcoin has a market capitalization of $1072.21 billion. According to the experts, market capitalization of the global blockchain network can raise up to $23.3 billion by the end of 2023.
- More than 36753 transactions are made on the daily basis with bitcoin till 2021m and the number is on a constant increase.
- The price of bitcoin has been increased 193,639.36% between 2012 to 2020
- Turkey has the highest rate of crypto adoption.
Some facts and statistics about bitcoin and crypto currencies:
- Social media platforms are largely dominated by bitcoin because more than 28,866 social media posts on bitcoin can be found on a daily basis. So, on an average, 1203 posts are published about bitcoin on social media in every hour, and you can find more than twenty posts about crypto on the social media channels in every minute.
- According to the crypto statistics, crypto assets rate was around $10,000 in 2009-2010, and it was increased to $30,000 by the end of 2021. So, it is expected that $20,000 can be increased in the valuation of such digital assets in every year, as we have seen a huge growth of 400% in one quarter in 2021.
- Apart from the bitcoin and ETH, Tether becomes the third popular crypto and it has gained $109 billion in 24 hours only. It is a stablecoin backed by US dollar. But Tether stated that 74% of this coin is backed or valued by dollar. However, Tether has made the double profit with $108.77 billion in a week, where bitcoin has made around $56 billion only. It is a data of Feb, 2021. According to the statistics, Bitcoin and Tether will take the first and second position of this crypto world, and ETH will take the third position in future.
- ETH received that highest transaction in a day in 2020. According to the data, ETH got more than one million transactions in a day in 2020, where bitcoin received around 330K transactions in a day in the same year. In 2021, ETH has made the second record by taking more than 1.2 million transactions in a day, and Bitcoin touched 272k transactions as a highest number in 2021.
- Hacking activity has been increased in the crypto world where hackers have released more than 16 million malwares to hack the bitcoin and crypto currencies in 2020. They are mainly following a process called cryptojacking, where hackers can mine the crypto currencies through their malware.
- There are more than thousand crypto currencies available in the market, but top 10 cryptos having the highest market capitalization are Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Tether, Bitcoin Cash, Bitcoin SV, Litecoin, Binance Coin, EOS, and Tezos.
- According to the experts, the number of crypto exchanges will be increased and more than 300 exchanges will be open. Along with that, 14,915 BTM or bitcoin ATM has been installed by Jan, 2021, and it will increase to 14,000 by this year. According to the statistics, Genesis Coin is the largest manufacturer of these BTM and the second largest manufacturer of bitcoin ATM is General Bytes.
The transactions made with bitcoin have been increased and miners can made more than 900 coins in a day. It is true that crypto is volatile, and you can find ups and down in this market. Apart from that, Facebook has built up a blockchain network for Libra, which is backed by U.S dollar.
Leave a Reply